Promotional Events for Uganda’s First Licensing Round for Petroleum Exploration, 2015
The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development is pleased to inform all potential investors that presentations and an exhibition on Uganda’s first licensing round for petroleum exploration will be made at the following International events;
1.The 12th Africa Independents Forum 2015; 26th to 27th May, 2015; Adelphi Suites, The Waldorf Hilton, London United Kingdom
2. American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) Annual Convention and Exhibition, 2015; 31st May to 3rd June, 2015, International Convention Center, Denver, Colorado, USA.
The Ministry invites all interested firms to visit our exhibition booth during these events to get more information on Uganda’s First Licensing Round for Petroleum Exploration and other investment opportunities in Uganda’s emerging oil and gas sector.
- Government of Uganda Issues Five (5) Petroleum Production Licences to Tullow Uganda Operations Pty Limited and Three (3) Petroleum Production Licences to Total Uganda B.V.
- Appointment of Executive Director for the Petroleum Authority of Uganda
- Bidders invited to negotiate Production Sharing Agreements in Uganda’s first competitive licensing round
- Joint Statement on the Second Ministerial Meeting on Uganda - Tanzania Crude Oil Export Pipeline Development
- Government suspends negotiations with Rostec Global Resources (RTGR) Consortium for the role of Lead Investor for the Uganda Refinery Project and draws the Bid Bond.
- Uganda and Tanzania agree on the Implementation Plan for the Hoima-Tanga Crude Oil Pipeline
- Government of Uganda receives seven bidders for the First Licensing Round
- Government of Uganda Holds Bidder’s Conference for the 1st Licensing Round for Petroleum Exploration, Development and Production
- Government of Uganda signs MoU with Government of Tanzania, Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation and Total E&P Uganda on crude oil export pipeline framework
- Government of Uganda issues bid document under the licensing round for petroleum exploration, development and production blocks in Uganda
- Energy Week is round the corner
- Government Shortlists 16 firms in Uganda’s First Petroleum Licensing Round
- Uganda’s Licensing Round Applicants Represent Right Blend of Oil Companies.
- Government Incorporates the National Oil Company (NOC)
- Progress of Implementation of the National Oil and Gas Policy for Uganda, December 2015
- Call for Comments on Draft Uganda Standards on Petroleum Refining and Transportation
- Uganda’s Oil Projects Still Attractive for Investment Amidst Falling Oil Prices
- Closure of the Application for Qualification of the Licensing Round for Petroleum Exploration, Development and Production Blocks in Uganda
- Road Show for Uganda’s First Licensing Round for Petroleum Exploration, Development and Production
- Extension of Deadline for Submission of Applications for Qualification for Uganda's First Petroleum Licensing Round
- Promotional Events for Uganda’s First Licensing Round for Petroleum Exploration, 2015
- Government issues bid Notice for the Sale of Accumulated Test Crude
- Government Announces First Petroleum Exploration Licensing Round in Uganda
- RT Global Resources emerges Selected Preferred Bidder in Uganda's Refinery Project
- Cabinet Approves First open Licensing Round for Petroleum Exploration in Uganda
- Government issues Request for Final Offer for Lead Investor for Uganda’s Refinery Project
- Uganda’s petroleum resources increase to 6.5 billion barrels oil in place
- Uganda blessed with oil and minerals - Interview with Minister of Energy and Mineral Development
- Uganda’s Refinery Project Tender Progresses to the Negotiations Phase